1. My lovely bestie flew in from Germany, we have had some great chatty drinks in the evenings. He's not getting any shorter, he seems to be about 6ft 7 these days! (I could be the shrinking one, of course).
2. Back to Binky illustration work on an ongoing project which I am determined to have finished by Easter at the latest. It's a children's book which is top secret until it has been released.
3. The sun is now rising earlier every day - easier to get out of bed!
4. Working page layouts in BookWright, I love that kind of work. It brings out the old graphic designer in me.
5. Stunning frosty mornings with bright sunshine.
6. I am really enjoying collecting templates in my diary, discovering invisible forms.
Thanks for visiting, see you next week!