- Wear the dreadfullest of Christmas sweaters and take a selfie with dog, teddy bear, or small child.
- Take a sparkly clean, pretty jar with a lid to a serene park and bottle the air, making sure nobody with Covid symptoms is nearby (germs carry a long way in the cold). Take it home and sniff it.
- Make a pair of thick socks into monsters you can wear, put your feet up and watch a classic Christmas film on TV between them. Photograph the scene between the monsters.
- Wrap squares of ‘healthy’ dark chocolate in foil and hang on the tree. Unwrap one and feel how much good it does you as you eat.
- Watch The Belles of St Trinians all the way through at least twice. List trivia which could come in handy in the event of a Zoom quiz with the neighbours.
- Find out the name of the shiniest star you can see in the night sky. Drop a pin randomly in Google Earth or Maps and note the name of the place where it lands. Put the two names together to make your porn-star name.
Finally, compose a 6 to view collage of your achievements. It should be tremendous. Post it on social media.
<<<<<<<< Wishing all a happy and healthy 2021 >>>>>>>>