7 great things about this week:
1. Off-peak travel on warm modern trains of comfort and phone chargers.
2. Autumn leaves, irresistibly crisp and crunchy, and the COLOURS!
3. Views from the Forth Rail Bridge: splendificent (spell-check doesn’t like that word! haha, I won)
4. B’s red car on a grey road dotted with bronze leaves.
5. A trip to the Scottish borders and a wonderful weekend with friends. Discovered they are into art, so the newest Confused Flag will be winging its way to them: a thank-you gift for their kindness in making us and our weird greyhound so welcome.
6. Making duvet igloos in bed to maximise snuggling on frosty nights.
7. The sounds birds make at this time of year.
Thanks for visiting, see you next week!