In the mean time, we are travelling between two homes and life is upside-down. Any regularity has gone out of the window (literally - B had to take most of the windows out of the house and repair them before putting them back in!)
It made sense for to me to document the days in pictures and to assemble the ones which tell the story each week, so here it is.
Left to right, starting top left:
• 10.30pm, close to the summer solstice, Dunfermline, Scotland
• Detail of drawing in progress
• Liquitex Ink! trials - staining
• Work top with Liquitex Ink! pipettes
• Washing sheets of kozu shi Japanese tissue in coffee
• Detail of coffee staining
• House clearance: a million coat-hangers (feels like a million, anyway!)
• The dog (also inherited) jumped straight through the window glass - she is fine, just cost a lot of money in vet's bills!
• Light shining through cut-work fabric