1. The Open Eye Gallery opened its annual winter exhibition On a Small Scale yesterday. Can't wait to get along there to see all the artists' works and how my Confused Flags look! See today's home page for details.
2. Everything turns golden at sun rise.
3. Aircraft trails in a clear blue sky and identifying their flights on Flightradar24.
4. My Greyhound Dolly-Meg in her woolly winter jumper, such a jolly dog (or a 'Dolly jog' as we call it as she trots around the house with her toys).
5. Sparkling frosts - really putting me in the mood to get on with making Christmas cards. Hello glitter!
6. We finally got on with clearing out a room full of junk and organising books - ah, space at last.
7. The moon is so beautiful right now, a golden curve low on the horizon. It reminds me of Samuel Palmer's painting A Hilly Scene (c.1826-8) which has been a big favourite of mine for ever.
Thanks for visiting, see you next week!