• House clearance: farewell, cat tea-cosy of the '70s
• Previous work, asemic writing. I am going to start incorporating this work into my drawings.
• Old shoes (and flower drawing)
• New shoes - beautiful Irregular Choice
• Detail of Zara dress (yes, a very special family occasion is approaching)
• House clearance: charity shop boxes
• Uh-oh. Plumbing problems: B standing on the kitchen table attending the underside of the bath above
• Just an idea ...
• Revisiting old work: in 2009 and I made a series of 9 photoshopped insect photographs I took in our old porch - some themes never seem to disappear from my work. They would make great photogravure etchings.
THE WEEKLY : BLOG
Heather Eliza Walker
Artist in Edinburgh, Scotland