• House clearance: farewell, cat tea-cosy of the '70s
• Previous work, asemic writing. I am going to start incorporating this work into my drawings.
• Old shoes (and flower drawing)
• New shoes - beautiful Irregular Choice
• Detail of Zara dress (yes, a very special family occasion is approaching)
• House clearance: charity shop boxes
• Uh-oh. Plumbing problems: B standing on the kitchen table attending the underside of the bath above
• Just an idea ...
• Revisiting old work: in 2009 and I made a series of 9 photoshopped insect photographs I took in our old porch - some themes never seem to disappear from my work. They would make great photogravure etchings.
Welcome to my blog, where I share what I have been doing during the week.
I have at last copied my nom-de-plume Binky McKee blog entries from here to their own blog, having given the illustration website an overhaul. Peace and tranquillity may resume here in the somewhat quieter nature of Heather Eliza's work, while Binky has her own rather more colourful Weekly. Please visit Binky McKee if you would like to visit!
Heather Eliza Walker
Artist in Edinburgh, Scotland
My Illustration Work:
Binky McKee Website