Here are 10 of those favourite things which I have lying about, in no particular order. They are all rich pickings for my drawings, so if you ever wondered where the ideas come from ...
1. My precious puffer fish with a dried sunflower stuck in his back
2. A piece of root run over by the Land Rover several times
3. A pine cone nibbled by red squirrels into an artichoke shape
4. Some dried up tulip flowers
5. Two (dead) mayflies from my extensive collection
6. The box of beasties. Moths and others found on the windowsills.
7. Compacted grass monsters from the soles of my hiking boots
8. More windowsill finds (I can't throw them away, they are beautiful)
9. The bits of daffodils where the flowers come out of the stems (dried). A proper botanical name exists for sure, but I haven't a clue what it is.
10. A dried daffodil.
Welcome to my blog! I am an artist in Fife, Scotland, represented by the Open Eye Gallery, Edinburgh.
I have copied blog entries created under my nom-de-plume Binky McKee to their own blog. It can be found on my illustration website, Binky McKee.
PIC OF THE WEEK
Noticed this ...
Bannisters looking dynamic